If you have a baby in your house, surely you must have heard of ‘DIAPERS’. Diapers have long been an integral part of baby’s growing up years. Over the years, they have undergone tremendous transformation.
Today, they have also become a subject of discussion as well. Of late, there has been a lot of debate about the traditional disposable diapers and how long will it’s sustain itself in the market, considering the fact cloth diapers of various makes are flooding the market.
A common question going around is – Are reusable cloth diapers a worthy alternative to disposable diapers? What makes them so good all of a sudden considering the fact they are only recent entrants into the market?
First and foremost, they are an eco-friendly item that is reusable and if cleaned, can be used again, a more refined version of the traditional form of diapering. On the other hand, disposable diapers are not eco-friendly and they are mainly meant for single use which cannot be cleaned enough for a second wear.
A major manufacturer of cloth diapers today is Fabpad, based out of Kolkata. It offers eco-friendly and hygienic menstrual solutions that is accessible to women everywhere, and simultaneously also creates awareness among women about the benefits of using reusable cloth made pads, diapers, and so on, over the traditional cloth or disposable products.
One of its most popular products is reusable cloth diapers that comes with a whole of benefits, all of it affordable rates.
FABPAD CLOTH DIAPERS VS DISPOSABLE DIAPERS
A switch from disposable diapers to Fabpad cloth diapers will enable your child to=
- Enjoy a new sense of comfort and convenience. Fabpad cloth diapers are made of natural fibers which will keep babies and young children’s skin comfortable. They are also lightweight, breathable, and easy to wear and use which makes them an enjoyable item that promises loads of hassle-free experiences.
- Enjoy sound health. Traditional disposable diapers are said to contain harmful ingredients which are known to have triggered reactions in children. On the other hand, Fabpad cloth diapers are free of latex, chlorine, dyes, and other such like harmful ingredients. They are also less absorbent when compared to disposable diapers, which means children wearing them are not prone to diaper rash.
- Try potty training at an earlier age and faster. That’s because Fabpad’s cloth diapers do not carry the same dry feeling as disposable diapers. Disposable diapers have super-absorbent polymers that suck away the moisture from children’s bottom instantly when they pee. This makes them feel dry which is not ideal for potty training.
- Wear a cloth diaper they like and enjoy the benefit of cotton which is an eco-friendly material. Fabpad cloth diapers are also available in hemp and bamboo in several bright colors.
- Use them for longer even after he/she graduates to underwear. What more, Fabpad cloth diapers can also be used for as a good cleaning cloth for washing windows or dusting once they have outlived their utility value, OR given to new generation siblings.
- Protect the environment. Fabpad cloth diapers being reusable will not add to landfills nor do they need to be disposed off frequently unlike disposable diapers. Additionally, Fabpad cloth diapers are biodegradable which means they can be recycled and used all over again, albeit in a new appearance.
Easy to use and easy to clean as well, Fabpad’s reusable cloth diapers are ideal in every sense of the word for today’s babies and young children.
Fabpad cloth diapers also helps save your money. They can be worn for long and need not be replaced now and then unlike disposable diapers which need to be bought constantly. This way, you will be generating less waste as well, thereby contributing in a small way to a healthier and cleaner environment.
Available in a variety of styles, sizes, and designs, Fabpad’s cloth diapers come with other options as well. They come in a waterproof cover as well as an outer layer and an absorbent insert or inner layer. They can also function as all-in-one diapers, combining the cover and insert in them.